Saturday, August 22, 2009

I have learned

I’ve learned that no matter how much i care, some people don’t care…

I’ve learned that no matter how good a friend someone is, they’re going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them…

I’ve learned that it takes years to build up trust, and seconds to destroy it…

I’ve learned that true friendship continues to grow even over the longest distance, some goes for true love…

I’ve learned that it isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others, sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself…

I’ve learned that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn’t stop for your grief..

I’ve learned that you can do something for an instant that will give you heartache for life…

I’ve learned that you should always leave loved one’s with loving word.. it may be the last time you see them..

I’ve learned that the our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become…

I’ve learned that you shouldn’t compare yourself to the best others can do, but to the best you can do…

I’ve learned that no matter how thin you slice it there’s always two sides…

I’ve learned that it’s not what happens to people that’s important it’s what they do about it…

I’ve learned that it’s taking me a long time to become the person i want to be…

I’ve learned that it’s a lot easier to react than it is to think…

No comments: